Underworld Ascendant: Now on Kickstarter
Today marks the launch of the crowdfunding campaign via Kickstarter for Underworld Ascendant, which is a rekindling of the legendary fantasy RPG series Ultima Underworld. Underworld Ascendant is being developed by Otherside Entertainment, led by Paul Neurath and several team members from the original series as well as games such as System Shock, Thief, Bioshock Infinite. Deus Ex, etc.
Backing the game grants users an unprecedented front row access to the creation of the next epoch of this storied masterpiece. With the help of backers, they plan to build a Exquisitely Realized Underworld with Dynamic Factions, with a unique class system that can be mixed and matched, all with the use of an improvisation Engine.
For more details, visit http://www.underworldascendant.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fantasy War Tactics Global Launch Set for November
- International game developer and publisher NEXON Korea has revealed Fantasy War Tactics will have its worldwide launch on Nov. 5.
- Gloria Victis Begins UI Overhaul Tests
- Gloria Victis has entered the final straight with the massive UI overhaul.
- Legend of Ares Open Beta Begins August 4
- Legend of Ares, a classic MMORPG, is returning to the West through RedFox, with an open beta starting August 4, 5pm PDT.