Underworld Ascendant: New Kickstarter for Underworld Series
The legendary developer of titles such as Thief, System Shock and the original Underworld Ultima games announces a Kickstarter campaign for Underworld Ascendant, a spiritual success to the Underworld franchise.
Paul Neurath, formerly of Looking Glass fame, formed Otherside Entertainment, which is a small development team. They are taking Underworld Ascendant to Kickstarter on February 4, 2015 to get fans involved in the game’s development and raise a portion of the funds needed to create the game. The newest incarnation of the franchise will retain the distinctive fantasy RPG gameplay of the originals.
For more info, visit http://www.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Eternal Conflict is Live on Heroes of the Storm
- The Eternal Conflict is an epic, multiweek in-game event that expands Heroes of the Storm into a whole new realm.
- Riot Zone Launches Mechanic Shifting Update
- Mail.Ru has launched a new update for Riot Zone, centered on redesign and new content.
- Hi-Rez Studios reveals their new title Paladins for PC and console
- Paladins combines a rich fantasy setting with the fast action of a team-based first person shooter.