Ubisoft Rolls Out Panzer General Online
Today, Ubisoft announced development of Panzer General Online, a turn-based strategy game playable in Web browsers. Panzer General Online is based on the well-known Panzer General franchise and is the latest addition to Ubisoft’s free-to-play line-up.
Panzer General Online is being developed by Ubisoft’s Blue Byte studio, in close collaboration with Funatics Software. As the studio’s fifth free-to-play browser-based game, Panzer General Online provides comprehensive control of all the elements involved in the theater of war, including airplanes, infantry, tanks and more. The game allows players to command units based on historically-inspired battles.
Focusing on intense strategic battles, players are able to play in both single-player and multiplayer modes. The single-player campaign functions as an advanced tutorial and lets the player take part in battles such as Omaha Beach and Monte Cassino. Meanwhile, the multiplayer mode offers the toughest challenge for every player to discover which generals best know how to control their units. Panzer General Online also incorporates elements of trading card-based games: players can collect and trade virtual miniatures of tanks, infantry and artillery to create their own personalized army.
“We are happy to celebrate our 25th studio anniversary with the announcement of a new entry in the beloved Panzer General franchise” said Odile Limpach, Managing Director of Blue Byte. “Panzer General Online is a game where tactical skill beats the luck of the cards, and will appeal to new and old strategy fans alike.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARK: Survival of the Fittest Mod Tools Available To Community
- Studio Wildcard has made some major announcements for its competitive spin-off of ARK, ARK: Survival of the Fittest.
- Naruto Online November Events Announced
- Oasis Games Ltd, a leading independent publisher, today announced its in-game events for the month of November for Naruto Online.
- Joymax Promises to Ignite Silkroad
- Joymax announced today that they will be launching a new update for Silkroad Online this November.