Ubisoft Announces 5 Free MMOs in Development
During a post earnings conference call on May 18, 2010 the CFO of Ubisoft, Alain Martinez, announced that the major video game publisher had no less than five “massively multiplayer online light” games in development.
We have the details on at least one of them, Heroes of Might and Magic Online, which will go into closed beta testing soon. Another one will be a new Trackmania MMO, but we have no news on the rest yet.
Ubisoft is following EA’s lead into the free to play market. EA was the first major Western publisher to release a series of high quality, free to play MMOs like Battlefield Heroes and BattleForge.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Business Tycoon Online now on iPad
- Dovogame's Business Tycoon Online is now available on iPad.
- 12 Is Better Than 6 Kickstarter Demo Preview
- You are Juan, a Mexican escaped convict that lost his memory and somehow ended up in North America.
- Blade & Soul: New reports suggest NA/EU release early 2015
- For those that have been waiting patiently for any details regarding the NA/EU release of Blade & Soul, your waiting may soon be at its en...