Tynon Reveals The Goblins
Tynon has revealed its first race (with recruitable characters): Goblins.
Known from many fantasy tales, the goblins in Tynon – also referred to as “The Swarm” – are trouble-makers who possess arcane abilities. They will be the first enemies players will encounter to save the thirteen kingdoms, although players must deal with their use of sheer numbers and strong leaders to best them. The goblins will also feature the game’s first boss, Captain Wart, along with his peer Chieftain Bighand, both of whom will be recruitable.
Tynon is a new game from game studio uCool and the makers of Evony, and will be a browser-based strategy game with cooperative and PvP elements.
Tynon Gameplay Screenshot
Race Profile: The Goblin Swarm
Recruitable Characters: Captain Wart, Chieftan Bighand
A staple in any great fantasy epic, goblins are mischievous creatures, small in size and often possess arcane talents. In Tynon, goblins, referred to as “The Swarm,” will be the first enemies players encounter on their quest to save the thirteen kingdoms from slavery and disaster under the dark wizards magic.
When in raiding parties far from the Goblins’ capital city of Greathovel, the Swarm wears armor and rags and is able to master weapons of all types. The Swarm operates best under a powerful leader, using their sheer numbers to overwhelm and defeat an enemy. However if their leader is killed in combat, the Swarm will break into a panic—chaos ensuing over the decision of who will become the next chieftain.
The first boss players will encounter in Tynon is Captain Wart, a goblin who grew up roaming the dirt paths of Greathovel. Raised in an extremely destitute family, Captain Wart quickly learned the skills necessary to survive goblin childhood, including pickpocketing, conning and scrapping. As he grew, he found himself unmatched amongst his peers in combat and consequently became a formidable master of the twin blade arts. With these skills, Captain Wart joined Chieftain Bighand, and their company became well-known and feared throughout the kingdom. Just as Captain Wart was reaching his prime, things took a turn for the worse when Chieftain Bighand encountered an emissary from the Dragon Queen…
Articles You May Enjoy
- Earth Eternal Finds a Buyer, Won't Shut Down
- Earth Eternal developer Sparkplay media found a buyer! The game will not be shutting down! Another publisher will pick up the service.
- Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - New Update 2.2 Info Revealed
- Square Enix has just unveiled a new trailer and new details for Through the Maelstrom, the upcoming Patch 2.2 for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm R...
- MapleStory Anime makes European debut
- Nexon Europe has announced the arrival of MapleStory Anime, a fantastical tale from the acclaimed Mad House Studio, adapted from the world of ...