Twelve Sky 2 preview January update
Twelve Sky 2 has announced that it will be updating on January 26th.
The update will unlock Deity Level 4, raising the level cap to 149. A Clan-based PvP map, the Coliseum, will also be introduced. Adept level 1-22 quests will become available for all clans.
The following new maps will be added:
- Blossom Garden (D1-D4) 1.5x EXP Gain!
- Ancient Mines (D1-D2)
- Ancient Abyss (D3-D4)
- Labyrinth (D1-D4)
- Stone Outpost (D1-D4) Hourly War Map!
- Fairy Palace (D1-D4) Premium Map (requires Imperial Edict) 1.5x EXP Gain!
- Lost Tomb (D1-D4) Premium Map (requires Imperial Edict)
- Dark Soul Cave 3rd~8th (>D1) 1.5x EXP Gain!
- “[Highlands (110-112)]”
- “[Highlands (A1-A10)]”
- “[Highlands (A11-A20)]”
- “[Highlands (A21-A30)]”
- “[Highlands (A31-A33)]”
Articles You May Enjoy
- OnRPG and MMOHuts Partner with GamingEvolved for Akaneiro Livestream
- Tune in tonight (5/29) to check out how the development is going!
- Revive Pirates of the Caribbean Movement Gains Steam
- Pirates of the Caribbean Online players have put together almost 2,000 signatures at revivepotco.org.
- League of Angels Announces Packed Event Schedule
- UEFA EURO 2016, Father’s Day and the Mid-year Review Party, League of Angels will be packed with awesome events in the upcoming days!