Twelve Sky 2 preview January update
Twelve Sky 2 has announced that it will be updating on January 26th.
The update will unlock Deity Level 4, raising the level cap to 149. A Clan-based PvP map, the Coliseum, will also be introduced. Adept level 1-22 quests will become available for all clans.
The following new maps will be added:
- Blossom Garden (D1-D4) 1.5x EXP Gain!
- Ancient Mines (D1-D2)
- Ancient Abyss (D3-D4)
- Labyrinth (D1-D4)
- Stone Outpost (D1-D4) Hourly War Map!
- Fairy Palace (D1-D4) Premium Map (requires Imperial Edict) 1.5x EXP Gain!
- Lost Tomb (D1-D4) Premium Map (requires Imperial Edict)
- Dark Soul Cave 3rd~8th (>D1) 1.5x EXP Gain!
- “[Highlands (110-112)]”
- “[Highlands (A1-A10)]”
- “[Highlands (A11-A20)]”
- “[Highlands (A21-A30)]”
- “[Highlands (A31-A33)]”
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar - Strain DevSpeak video revealed
- NCSoft and Carbine studios has just released a new DevSpeak video for their upcoming update for WildStar. It has only been a month since WildS...
- Wartune: New updates and events now available
- TEEBIK GAMES is pleased to announce the publishing of the brand new version of the game Wartune on June 26, 2014!