Turf Battles shutting down
Today, Aeria Games staff announced that Turf Battles would be shutting down on June 18.
Although the company says the game showed “phenomenal progress,” the struggles they had with the game over a year and half apparently proved to be too much.
Until the servers shut down, players will receive 1000% experience and drop rates as a way to experience all of the game they can before its end.
The last game that Aeria Games shut down was the original Twelve Sky.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World Mobile Update Babel Ascending Launches
- Fedeen Games announced today that it has launched Babel Ascending, the brand-new update to the hit mobile MMORPG, Forsaken World.
- Vampire Tribunals Reveals "The Hidden World of Vampires"
- Clazz Games, a mobile video game publisher, and developer Raincrow Studios announced today the launch of Vampire Tribunals. Featuring mobile m...
- Pre-Order Bonus for Company of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault Announced
- SEGA announces a pre-order incentive for Company of Heroes 2™: Ardennes Assault consisting of an all-new Company known as “Fox” Company.