Turf Battles shutting down
Today, Aeria Games staff announced that Turf Battles would be shutting down on June 18.
Although the company says the game showed “phenomenal progress,” the struggles they had with the game over a year and half apparently proved to be too much.
Until the servers shut down, players will receive 1000% experience and drop rates as a way to experience all of the game they can before its end.
The last game that Aeria Games shut down was the original Twelve Sky.
Articles You May Enjoy
- R2 Games to Publish City of Steam
- Mechanist Games has announced that it will join forces with Reality Squared Games (R2 Games) to publish the English version of City of Steam.
- Warface: Operation Endless Skies Now Available
- Warface: Operation Endless Skies Now Available - Eliminate the enemy in five diverse new zones
- Super Evil Megacorp Partners with ESL for First Official Vainglory eSports Tournament
- Super Evil Megacorp, the developers of Vainglory, have partnered with ESL to hold the company’s first-ever official Vainglory Cup Series.