Turf Battles shutting down
Today, Aeria Games staff announced that Turf Battles would be shutting down on June 18.
Although the company says the game showed “phenomenal progress,” the struggles they had with the game over a year and half apparently proved to be too much.
Until the servers shut down, players will receive 1000% experience and drop rates as a way to experience all of the game they can before its end.
The last game that Aeria Games shut down was the original Twelve Sky.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of Angels Opens The Bloody Arena
- A new update to War of Angels has added the new Bloody Arena mode for PvP fanatics.
- Interstellar Marines: Co-Op Content Coming Soon
- On September 18th, the team at Zero Point is going to release the first co-op content for its ambitious tactical shooter, Interstellar Marines
- Nexon Europe Forecasts Severe Weather for War Rock
- Nexon Europe is excited to announce that War Rock is set to receive a wintery overhaul this month in the shape of a snow covered map and speci...