Turf Battles improves Alliance system
Aeria Games has recently patched Turf Battles to improve the Alliance system. The changes are as follows:
1) Players are now able to Request and Accept Alliances with a total of 5 Tribes!
2) Tribe Alliance Core System changed.
Alliances are now only created with the Tribe you requested, not the Tribe you requested and their tribes. For example Tribe A Allies Tribe B. Tribe B Allies Tribe C. Tribe A is only allied to Tribe B not Tribe C.
3) Ladianes Civil War Alliance system has been changed to match the above stated patch.
Meaning if Tribe A won the Ladianes Civil War, then so does Tribe B. However, Tribe C does not.
4) The /Tribe AllianceEnd command has been modified so that it can end a Tribe Alliance with one tribe at a time if you place the name afterwards.
For Example: /Tribe AllianceEnd AndosCoolTribe
If you only type /Tribe AllianceEnd then all Alliances will end!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tower of Ascension Introduces Player versus Player Combat
- WarpPortal announces the release of Tower of Ascension's PvP update that also includes new event maps and Facebook integration.
- Tribes Ascend previews major update
- Hi-Rez Studios has revealed plans for the next major update for Tribes Ascend.
- 250K Battle of the Immortals Characters Created Since Open Beta
- Battle of the Immortals announces that 250,000 characters have been created since the game went into Open Beta on May 4, 2010.