Turf Battles improves Alliance system
Aeria Games has recently patched Turf Battles to improve the Alliance system. The changes are as follows:
1) Players are now able to Request and Accept Alliances with a total of 5 Tribes!
2) Tribe Alliance Core System changed.
Alliances are now only created with the Tribe you requested, not the Tribe you requested and their tribes. For example Tribe A Allies Tribe B. Tribe B Allies Tribe C. Tribe A is only allied to Tribe B not Tribe C.
3) Ladianes Civil War Alliance system has been changed to match the above stated patch.
Meaning if Tribe A won the Ladianes Civil War, then so does Tribe B. However, Tribe C does not.
4) The /Tribe AllianceEnd command has been modified so that it can end a Tribe Alliance with one tribe at a time if you place the name afterwards.
For Example: /Tribe AllianceEnd AndosCoolTribe
If you only type /Tribe AllianceEnd then all Alliances will end!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Musician Scooter Jennings To Reveal New Album in Shroud of the Avatar
- It’s not often a well-known singer/songwriter takes to the world of computer games to debut his latest album.
- Allods Online Patch The Fury of War Launches December 16
- On December 16, 2010 the latest patch for Allods Online will go live. This patch, called The Fury of War, will add a ton of new content, bug f...