Steam Greenlight page for “TUG” now live
Nerd Kingdom has announced that their Steam Greenlight page for TUG is now live. TUG is a single and multiplayer open-world sandbox RPG using emerging technology and social sciences to directly involve players in the game’s design.
Nerd Kingdom is a collaborative of social scientists, economists, artists, and developers exploring new frontiers in technology and design.
Users can join TUG’s early access program and help support the game’s development. All money raised from donations and sales goes directly into supporting the game’s ongoing development, and towards funding our stretch goals.
For more information, visit http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=220041725
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Reveals End of Season Rewards and New Master Tier
- Riot Games today revealed the rewards for the end of the 2014 Season in League of Legends, along with a new Master Tier.
- Fractured Space Launch Review
- Fractured Space is an interesting beast. It is a MOBA involving humongous starships, and is reminiscent of games like Dreadnought.
- Summer in Full Swing with Digimon Masters
- Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, revealed today a huge and exciting new player incentive event for their hit MMORPG, Digim...