Trick or Treat Time Starts In Scarlet Legacy
Halloween events have launched in GamesCampus’ Scarlet Legacy.
A “Trick or Treat” quest has players fetching treats to spell out “Happy Halloween” for big prizes, and themed items including Spirit Scrolls, a Black Magician Costume, and a Pumpkin Head accessory.
“Halloween is a terrific time to offer our community some fun activities and some fabulous prizes,” said Hubert Yee, Head of Marketing at GamesCampus. “We’re also giving away an exclusive Mummy pet only for our Facebook followers!”
Starting today, players can hunt the world of Scarlet Legacy for the spookiest, creepiest, or scariest sights they can find. Once they post a screen shot to the Scarlet Legacy page at http://www.facebook.com/ScarletLegacy and a fellow player “Likes” their screen, players will receive the exclusive Mummy pet companion.
Scarlet Legacy is published by GamesCampus, which also publishes 9Dragons and RF Online.
Scarlet Legacy Halloween Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Grand Championship Elite 12 Announced
- Wargaming is excited to reveal that the 12 elite teams competing at the Grand Finals in Warsaw have been inducted into the League’s official...
- Students Battle for Free Tuition in Heroes of the Dorm Tournament
- . Today, Blizzard Entertainment and TeSPA revealed plans for Heroes of the Dorm™—the ultimate Heroes of the Storm™ college tournament.
- Blockstorm gets Mecha-bulous
- A new update will feature a brand new weapon which is very different from any other you have seen in Blockstorm so far!