Trick or Treat Time Starts In Scarlet Legacy
Halloween events have launched in GamesCampus’ Scarlet Legacy.
A “Trick or Treat” quest has players fetching treats to spell out “Happy Halloween” for big prizes, and themed items including Spirit Scrolls, a Black Magician Costume, and a Pumpkin Head accessory.
“Halloween is a terrific time to offer our community some fun activities and some fabulous prizes,” said Hubert Yee, Head of Marketing at GamesCampus. “We’re also giving away an exclusive Mummy pet only for our Facebook followers!”
Starting today, players can hunt the world of Scarlet Legacy for the spookiest, creepiest, or scariest sights they can find. Once they post a screen shot to the Scarlet Legacy page at http://www.facebook.com/ScarletLegacy and a fellow player “Likes” their screen, players will receive the exclusive Mummy pet companion.
Scarlet Legacy is published by GamesCampus, which also publishes 9Dragons and RF Online.
Scarlet Legacy Halloween Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Enters Open Beta
- Gaijin Entertainment has proudly announced the start of War Thunder's open beta test in North America, South America, and Europe.
- Wargaming Announces North American Tournament
- In honor of Veteran's Day, Wargaming America has announced various events focused on Veteran's Day and the charitable activities it&...
- Celtic Heroes Launches for Android
- Independent Glasgow based studio One Thumb Mobile today announced the launch of its free to play MMORPG, Celtic Heroes, on Android.