Tribes: Ascend now accepting beta applications
Tribes: Ascend is preparing to launch its first phase of closed beta. The game is now accepting beta applications at TribesAscend.com. While the exact date for closed beta has not been set, Hi-Rez Studios indicates it will begin in the “next few weeks.”
The beta will initially offer four multi-player maps, two game modes, three vehicles, and twelve playable classes, as well as support up to 32 players in online multi-player matches. Tribes: Ascend is set to release in the first quarter of 2012.
Hi-Rez Studios also publishes Global Agenda.
Tribes: Ascend Gameplay Screenshot
Tribes: Ascend Prepares for Beta, Accepts Applications
Highly-anticipated free-to-play shooter to begin Closed Beta within the next few weeks
ATLANTA – September 14, 2011 — Hi-Rez Studios, developer of AAA free-to-play online games, today announced that the first phase of Tribes: Ascend closed beta will begin within the next few weeks. Players can apply for this initial phase at www.tribesascend.com as Hi-Rez Studios will be granting access to thousands of hand-selected players worldwide.
Tribes: Ascend, the fast-paced jetpack-enabled multiplayer shooter, was recently playable at PAX Prime where it won “Best Multiplayer” from FPSGuru and was listed as “Favorite Game of the Show” by PC Gamer.
During this initial beta phase, Tribes: Ascend players will experience 4 multiplayer maps, 2 game-modes and 3 vehicles as they progress thru 12 playable classes in fast-paced, high-flying online multiplayer matches of up to 32 people.
Hi-Rez Studios will continue to increase the number of beta participants through the end of this year in preparation for a general game release in Q1 of 2012.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal - New RPG Features Released
- To support their campaign on the Square Enix Collective ,the creators of Das Tal, a new upcoming Sandbox MMO, has just released details of the...
- Planet Toulan is the Newest Planet in Entropia Universe
- Beladcom and Entropia Universe announce Planet Toulan, an MMORPG with an Arabian theme.
- Siege On Stars First Server Kicks off Today
- After success in the launch of Chrono Tales, Ray Media today launches Seige On Stars first server at 22:00 of July 10th EDT.