Tribal Wars Summer Games Begin
Tribal Wars has begun its Summer Games tournament.
The tournament, announced last week, lets players enter their tribes (of up to ten) and battle out on a special server for two months. Players can join any time during the tournament, and push to qualify for the finals in one of three knock-out worlds, which run at three times the speed of a regular world. The top 25 tribes from each world will then compete in the final world for prizes that include iPads, Galaxy smart phones, and more.
Tribal Wars is published by InnoGames, which also publishes Forge of Empires and Grepolis.
Tribal Wars Gameplay Screenshot
Tribal Wars: Let the Summer Games Begin
InnoGames launches international competition for classic browser game
Hamburg, June 28, 2012. InnoGames just launched its Summer Games for the classic browser game, Tribal Wars. The world’s top strategists will gather in tribes of up to ten, and go head-to-head on www.tribalwarsmaster.net. Players can enter the tournament anytime within the next two months – iPads, Galaxy S2 smart phones, and other valuable prizes are awarded to the victorious.
In the first step of the tournament, players must qualify for the finals in one of three knock-out worlds. These worlds run three times faster than the average, and all end on August 28th. The top 25 tribes from each world then qualify for the final world, leaving 750 of the strongest players to battle it out for the title of Summer Games Champion. Both the qualifying rounds and the grand finale will be held in English.
Tribal Wars places the player as leader of a small village, striving for power and glory. In order to build a strong empire and conquer other villages, one must unite with powerful allies and found a mighty tribe. Its vast game worlds and varied tactical opportunities make Tribal Wars one of the most popular browser-based games in the world, with 45 million registered users playing it in over 30 languages.
With more than 80 million registered players, InnoGames is one of the world’s leading developers and providers of online games. The Hamburg-based company has scored major successes with games such as The West, Forge of Empires and Grepolis.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires’ New Bonus Content Tougher Than Ever
- InnoGames just released a content update for its popular strategy browser game Forge of Empires. The update contains two new bonus areas in th...
- Guild Wars 2: Dragon's Reach Part 2 Tease Available
- ArenaNet has just released a new teaser trailer for Guild Wars 2’s Season 2 Episode 4 – Dragon’s Reach: Part 2. This episode opens up mo...
- HiRez Reveals new Goddess Nemesis with Patch Notes Stream
- And this week the latest addition to the roster appears to be none other than the Greek Goddess of Retribution alongside a special Russian the...