Tribal Wars Rise of The Paladins Released
Today InnoGames launched a new paladin system in its classic strategy MMO Tribal Wars. The system allows players not only to recruit up to ten paladins, but also level them up and specialize them for use on the battlefield and in villages. Lead Community Manager Timothy explains the brand new system in a video.
- The paladin system will be activated on all upcoming worlds. To level up a paladin, players have four options to gain experience:
- Combat – the paladin gains experience every time it attacks or defends a village
- Support – the paladin gains experience by supporting other players’ villages, either just by itself or by leading an army.
- Construction – the paladin gains experience if it is in the village during the whole construction process of a new building, from start to finish.
- Training – the paladin gains experience when sent to training from his home village.
When reaching a certain amount of experience points, the paladin gains a higher level. Each time a paladin levels up, it earns a skill book. Skill books are used to advance a paladin through the skill tree. Depending on the chosen skill book, players can decide if they want to boost their attacks, defenses or economy. Each paladin will be able to progress up to level 30.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New expansion announced for The Lord of the Rings Online
- Turbine has announced the next upcoming expansion for The Lord of the Rings Online: Riders of Rohan.
- Prominence Poker Launches on Xbox One on August 16
- 505 Games and indie studio Pipeworks have announced that Prominence Poker will be available on Xbox One on August 16.
- Combat Arms Introduces MVP Rewards
- Nexon America has introduced new MVP rewards for leaderboard champions in Combat Arms.