Tribal Wars Rise of The Paladins Released
Today InnoGames launched a new paladin system in its classic strategy MMO Tribal Wars. The system allows players not only to recruit up to ten paladins, but also level them up and specialize them for use on the battlefield and in villages. Lead Community Manager Timothy explains the brand new system in a video.
- The paladin system will be activated on all upcoming worlds. To level up a paladin, players have four options to gain experience:
- Combat – the paladin gains experience every time it attacks or defends a village
- Support – the paladin gains experience by supporting other players’ villages, either just by itself or by leading an army.
- Construction – the paladin gains experience if it is in the village during the whole construction process of a new building, from start to finish.
- Training – the paladin gains experience when sent to training from his home village.
When reaching a certain amount of experience points, the paladin gains a higher level. Each time a paladin levels up, it earns a skill book. Skill books are used to advance a paladin through the skill tree. Depending on the chosen skill book, players can decide if they want to boost their attacks, defenses or economy. Each paladin will be able to progress up to level 30.
Articles You May Enjoy
- M.A.V - New 3rd person mech shooter hits Kickstarter
- Bombdog Studios, a new indie developer, has just revealed a new mech shooter by the name of M.A.V (Modular Assault Vehicle) recently on Kickst...
- Overhaul Launched for Shot Online
- GamesCampus has successfully launched its huge overhaul for their veteran title Shot Online today.
- Mythos Global announces April events
- Mythos Global has announced its events for April.