Tribal Wars Releases Revamped Version of Rescue the Royalty
Today, InnoGames’ classic strategic MMO Tribal Wars started its popular event: Rescue the Royalty. For two weeks, players can participate in daily quests and save princesses and princes from dangerous monsters. The company also released a video with Lead Community Manager Thomas explaining it.
While hardcore fans will be familiar with the basic concept, the Tribal Wars team added changes to spice up gameplay and attract new players. Among these are a new achievement called the Royal Guardian, the introduction of a new game currency and 17 different quests.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Illyriad goes Organic - questions and answers
- On April 23, Illyriad switched its world biology from a random generator to a new "organic" model.
- Haven-worlds arrive in WAKFU on June 18th
- In terms of Housing, Ankama had already innovated with the Haven-bag, kind of little portable home. This time, the game WAKFU goes even furthe...
- Perfect World Review
- Perfect World’s impressive graphics and polished gameplay more than make up for its few flaws.