Tribal Wars Releases Revamped Version of Rescue the Royalty
Today, InnoGames’ classic strategic MMO Tribal Wars started its popular event: Rescue the Royalty. For two weeks, players can participate in daily quests and save princesses and princes from dangerous monsters. The company also released a video with Lead Community Manager Thomas explaining it.
While hardcore fans will be familiar with the basic concept, the Tribal Wars team added changes to spice up gameplay and attract new players. Among these are a new achievement called the Royal Guardian, the introduction of a new game currency and 17 different quests.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Player Owned Ports – The Next Journey
- RuneScape announces its newest update, which adds hundreds of voyages and three new recruits to the player-owned port system.
- The Secret World: Fall of Tokyo Story Pack Now Available
- Funcom's The Secret World just got updated with the all new Fall of Tokyo pack. It is the ultimate Tokyo story pack and contains all the ...
- Skara Kickstarter Alpha Preview
- The events in Skara take place after an apocalyptic event, caused by Skara's sun, Lôm. In a basic sense, this apocalyptic event caused ...