Tribal Wars Releases Revamped Version of Rescue the Royalty
Today, InnoGames’ classic strategic MMO Tribal Wars started its popular event: Rescue the Royalty. For two weeks, players can participate in daily quests and save princesses and princes from dangerous monsters. The company also released a video with Lead Community Manager Thomas explaining it.
While hardcore fans will be familiar with the basic concept, the Tribal Wars team added changes to spice up gameplay and attract new players. Among these are a new achievement called the Royal Guardian, the introduction of a new game currency and 17 different quests.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online’s Aegis Release Brings a Bold New Sovereignty
- Evolution has come to EVE warfare and the ramifications will affect every single one of EVE’s hundreds of thousands of players.
- Space Strategy Focus Group Test Registration Now Open
- HanbitSoft Inc. is recruiting 300 participants for the Focus Group Test of Space Strategy, an AR space battle game.
- Rise of Incarnates: Alpha Testing Starts May 30th
- The latest license born from the masterminds behind TEKKEN, SOULCALIBUR and many other successful titles, RISE OF INCARNATES, gets its first A...