Tribal Wars: New Mentor System Available
Today InnoGames has introduced a new feature to its classic strategy MMO Tribal Wars. The new game component, named the “Mentoring System” aims to help new players rapidly learn and assimilate into competitive play by assigning a veteran of the game to them. Through quests and personal guidance, they help them get the important first steps right. The company has also released an accompanying video explaining the process.
Through this brand-new system potential mentors and apprentices are determined and matched based on their achievements. This means experienced players can coach novices by assigning tasks in the form of quests. While this helps beginners, mentors also benefit by being recognized as valuable members of the community. A mentor rating is included into this element to guarantee mutual satisfaction. Qualifying and interested members can access the Mentoring System via their profile menu.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Over 2 Million Users Registered
- Square Enix has announced that the total number of registered accounts for FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A REALM REBORN now exceeds 2 million globally.
- Pockie Ninja introduces new Chrome App
- NGames has announced the release of a new Chrome App, available for free through Chrome's Web Store, for its browser-based MMO, Pockie Ni...
- Trapping Ranger Class Arrives in Elsword
- Rena's new class allows her some fatal moves and traps, a PvP game-changing skill for Elsword players.