Tribal Wars: New Mentor System Available
Today InnoGames has introduced a new feature to its classic strategy MMO Tribal Wars. The new game component, named the “Mentoring System” aims to help new players rapidly learn and assimilate into competitive play by assigning a veteran of the game to them. Through quests and personal guidance, they help them get the important first steps right. The company has also released an accompanying video explaining the process.
Through this brand-new system potential mentors and apprentices are determined and matched based on their achievements. This means experienced players can coach novices by assigning tasks in the form of quests. While this helps beginners, mentors also benefit by being recognized as valuable members of the community. A mentor rating is included into this element to guarantee mutual satisfaction. Qualifying and interested members can access the Mentoring System via their profile menu.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleborn’s First Free DLC Hero Launch Dated
- Alani, the first of five new free playable characters for Battleborn will release on May 31st on all platforms.
- Age of Wushu Tempest of Strife Overview
- The latest expansion for Age of Wushu, Tempest of Strife, launches today. With this new expansion comes a plethora of changes and new features...
- City of Steam Dev Diary - GUI Overhaul
- City of Steam is pushing into closed beta an just 3 days and the developer team released information about the changes coming to the user inte...