Tribal Wars launches new event: Rescue Royalty
InnoGames’ classic strategy game Tribal Wars just launched a new event. This year, the player’s task is to rescue various members of the royal family from the clutches of numerous nasty creatures. If they succeed, they unlock powerful rewards and several production boosts. Product manager Robert and community manager Thomas introduce the event in a new video.
With the start of the Event, several caves spawn on the world map. In those, members of royalty are hold captive by different types of monsters. In total, up to ten monster types will appear throughout the event. In order to successfully rescue the noble prisoners, the caves have to be scouted – afterwards the player knows which creature has to be defeated in battle. This is crucial to success, since every monster is especially vulnerable to a certain type of unit and their attacks. If the player sends the wrong unit, it will be defeated, and the royal prisoner remains captured. Freed royalty offers various bonuses, improved defenses or faster recruitment of units, for example.
For more info, visit http://www.tribalwars.net/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Specters of the Rail Now Live
- Specters of the Rail brings a significant overhaul to the Star Chart system, new Archwing space combat modes and more!
- Ridge Racer Driftopia: Open Beta Ends on August 15th
- BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe S.A.S announced today that RIDGE RACER DRIFTOPIA’s open beta will be finished in 60 days. The leading developer an...
- Rogue Stormers Launch Delayed to April 21
- The Steam release of the run'n'gunning, twin stick shootin', multiplayer game Rogue Stormers will be delayed to April 21st, 20...