Tribal Wars Hits iPad
InnoGames just released a new iPad app for the classic strategy game, Tribal Wars. With the new app, players can log into the same account on all iOS devices – browser, iPhone and iPad, making Tribal Wars InnoGames’ first truly cross platform game.
Several game features have been optimized from the recent iPhone app – including the report and mail screen. In addition, the number of buttons on the main screen has been raised in order to ensure faster navigation. New to the Tribal Wars iOS apps is pre-registration for worlds that haven’t started yet. This allows players to get an early jump on plans for domination, and create a tribe with friends at the start of a new world.
The tablet app is compatible with both iPad and iPad Mini. The first iOS version of the game was launched at the end of 2011, placing in many iTunes Top 10 lists. The current version can be found at: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/die-stamme/id435365767?mt=8
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers And Heroes: Reborn Update Brings Massive Overhauls
- Mad Otter Games is very excited to announce Villagers and Heroes: REBORN, the latest in a long line of changes that brings a whole new life.
- TERA: Rising to Enter the Wounded World on July 8
- En Masse Entertainment announces the Wounded World update for TERA:Rising, introducing new dungeons and more.
- MU Origin’s Official Launch Date Set for July 28
- Starting from July 28th, MU Origin will be available to download for free on iOS and Android in the Americas and Europe excluding Russia.