Tribal Wars Hits iPad
InnoGames just released a new iPad app for the classic strategy game, Tribal Wars. With the new app, players can log into the same account on all iOS devices – browser, iPhone and iPad, making Tribal Wars InnoGames’ first truly cross platform game.
Several game features have been optimized from the recent iPhone app – including the report and mail screen. In addition, the number of buttons on the main screen has been raised in order to ensure faster navigation. New to the Tribal Wars iOS apps is pre-registration for worlds that haven’t started yet. This allows players to get an early jump on plans for domination, and create a tribe with friends at the start of a new world.
The tablet app is compatible with both iPad and iPad Mini. The first iOS version of the game was launched at the end of 2011, placing in many iTunes Top 10 lists. The current version can be found at: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/die-stamme/id435365767?mt=8
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: Armbands Visuals Available In-Game
- Apparently visual accessories in Tree of Savior are not limited to headgears and costumes only. Recent finding shows that Armband will also af...
- Camelot Unchained: Name Confirmed, Programmer Departs
- This afternoon's Camelot Unchained stream had two special announcements for backers and fans.
- League of Angels - Angel Details Revealed
- League of Angels thrusts players into a dangerous and whimsical world, where they must aide light-bearing angels with protecting the world fro...