Tribal Wars Begins Summer Games Registration
InnoGames has opened the registration for the next Tribal Wars tournament: the Tribal Wars Summer Games.
The Summer Games let players team up into tribes of ten and compete for a chance to earn their place in the world. The games start on June 28, and will run for two months, with 25 tribal finalists moving on to the final world. Players can earn prizes that include iPads, Samsung Galaxy II, and more.
InnoGames also publishes Forge of Empires and Grepolis.
Tribal Wars Gameplay Screenshot
Pre-Register now and compete in the Tribal Wars Summer Games
InnoGames hosts next big tournament, great prizes await
Hamburg, June 21, 2012. Today InnoGames’ classic online game Tribal Wars started the pre-registration phase for its next big tournament – the Tribal Wars Summer Games. Following the International Speed Championships’ great success, the Summer Games are the next opportunity for players worldwide to show their skills and win valuable prizes, like ipads and smartphones. The Summer Games allow up to ten players of any nation to team up in a tribe and compete against other players for a slot in the final world. The Summer Games officially start on June 28th, players can register on www.tribalwarsmasters.net
Tribal Wars places the player as leader of a small village, striving for power and glory. In order to build a strong empire and conquer other villages, one must unite with powerful allies and found a mighty tribe. Its vast game worlds and varied tactical opportunities make Tribal Wars one of the most popular browser-based games in the world, with 44 million registered users playing it in over 30 languages.
With more than 80 million registered players, InnoGames is one of the world’s leading developers and providers of online games. The Hamburg-based company has scored major successes with games such as The West, Forge of Empires and Grepolis.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE: Nu Wa & Zeus Reworks Previewed
- SMITE's team has let slip a preview of the upcoming reworks for Zeus and Nu Wa, scheduled for its next patch.
- Defiance Boosts In Game Economy with The Exchange
- With easy search, sort and filtering functions, The Exchange will allow players to buy the items they need and sell items they don’t want.
- Guild Wars 2: Season 2 Soundtrack Sneak Peek
- ArenaNet has released this behind the scenes video where Guild Wars 2 composer Maclaine Diemer gives a sneak peek of the soundtrack for Living...