Tribal Wars 2 – Orchestral Version of Main Theme Now Available
InnoGames has released additional information on the soundtrack for its strategic browser game, Tribal Wars 2. Aside from numerous sound effects, the game will feature 14 orchestral audio tracks, creating the appropriate mood for massive PvP-battles between players. InnoGames also released the game’s main theme “Driving them back” – It can be listened to on the game’s Blog. The high-quality tracks were composed by the award-winning studio Knights of Soundtrack.
For more info, visit http://blog.tribalwars2.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vikings: Wolves of Midgard Initial Release Review
- Let’s get into one of the hardest parts of this game: The weather. Holy damn!
- Wrath of Sparta Campaign Pack Out Now For Total War: Rome II
- Wrath of Sparta is a massive expansion that lets you define the very destiny of ancient Greece.
- Wargaming Announces Resurrection of Master of Orion
- Wargaming today announced Master of Orion, a modern rebirth of the critically acclaimed sci-fi strategy game.