Tribal Wars 2: New Second Village Feature Available
InnoGames just implemented a new feature into its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2, which significantly speeds up the game progress in the beginning. From now on, players will be able to get a second village by fulfilling quests within five days. Additional villages will have be captured like before. With this updated system, players will reach the mid-game quicker.
“Tribal Wars 2 is essentially about managing a whole empire, moving troops from one village to the other and performing strategic attacks on enemies”, InnoGames’ Senior Product Manager Nino Protic explains. “However, it currently takes players up to two weeks until they have their second village and know this gaming experience. We wanted to change this so players will now get the full gaming experience way quicker and easier.”
For more info, visit http://www.tribalwars2.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- ChronoBlade Beta Updated Review
- Facebook gaming is about to get a little brutal with this recent title created by developer and publisher group “nWay”.
- gPotato now offering Bigpoint browser games
- gPotato and Bigpoint have announced a partnership that allows gPotato to offer Bigpoint's browser-based titles through gpotato.com.
- Combat Arms Goes Transatlantic
- Nexon Europe and Nexon America today announced they will join forces, beginning Tuesday, June 30, to merge their services for Combat Arms.