Tribal Wars 2: New Second Village Feature Available
InnoGames just implemented a new feature into its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2, which significantly speeds up the game progress in the beginning. From now on, players will be able to get a second village by fulfilling quests within five days. Additional villages will have be captured like before. With this updated system, players will reach the mid-game quicker.
“Tribal Wars 2 is essentially about managing a whole empire, moving troops from one village to the other and performing strategic attacks on enemies”, InnoGames’ Senior Product Manager Nino Protic explains. “However, it currently takes players up to two weeks until they have their second village and know this gaming experience. We wanted to change this so players will now get the full gaming experience way quicker and easier.”
For more info, visit http://www.tribalwars2.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light Season Pass Airdrops Three Packs of Original Content
- Today Techland announced the Season Pass for Dying Light, detailing the line-up of three content drops that will deliver completely fresh and ...
- Camelot Unchained Scout Archetype Revealed
- Scouts are not combat classes. While you can spec into supportive rolls, intel is their real game.
- Brick-Force closed beta announced
- A new game publisher and developer, Infernum, has announced the closed beta for its first online offering: Brick-Force.