Tribal Wars 2 Introduces Resource Deposits
InnoGames has introduced the new resource deposits feature into the popular MMORTS Tribal Wars 2.
In these deposits, players have to run errands in order to receive additional resources. They can choose from six errands which differ in their quality and are modified every six hours. Completed errands are rewarded with additional iron, clay or wood.
Players can reach milestones for 250, 2,000 and 10,000 collected resources. Every accomplished milestone will give them an additional, valuable reward. Those can be military units like swordsmen, archers or light cavalry. But if they are lucky, the rewards can also be strong resource boosts or even a grandmaster, who can boost an entire attack by ten percent. Therefore, active players have good chances to accelerate the growth of their medieval empire.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Curse of Icewind Dale Announced
- Perfect World Entertainment announces Curse of Icewind Dale, a massive new free expansion coming soon to Neverwinter.
- Elsword Introduces Electrifying New Class For Eve "Code Electra"
- Eve evolves in Elsword's latest class update.
- Heroes of the Storm Cho'gall and Towers of Doom Review
- I was very pleased with the latest HoTS patch. Blizzard continues to set Heroes of the Storm apart from other games in the genre.