Tribal Wars 2 Gets Invite Friends Feature
InnoGames just updated its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2 and added an invite-to-map feature. From now on, players can invite friends to join the game and also reserve them a spot close to their own village. This can be extremely useful in the game as team play and mutual support are crucial.
Besides that, InnoGames made more changes to the game, which are based on community suggestions. Amongst them is a reworked version of the sabotage feature. From this time forth, players will have a permanent spy in the Tavern as soon as the building reaches level 15. This increases the chances to identify and block hostile spies. Furthermore, InnoGames made the controlling of villages easier by giving players the option to preset hotkeys. InnoGames invites players to share their thoughts and suggestions in the Tribal Wars 2 forum as they plan to implement more community wishes into future updates.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks One Review
- The other stand-out for this release of the game is the updated physics engine. It’s more than simply adding a few effects here and there.
- Lineage II Celebrates 10th Anniversary in North America
- NCSoft celebrates Lineage II's tenth anniversary with a bundle of events until May 21.
- Novus AEterno Updates on Steam Keys and Future Plans
- Tailtale Studios has posted a new developer blog today for its Kickstarter followers, detailing the current state of Novus AEterno's deve...