Tribal Wars 2: Closed Beta Begins
Today InnoGames launched the Closed Beta to its strategy-MMO Tribal Wars 2. The successor to strategy hit Tribal Wars will start with a moderate number of players to first ensure server stability – over the course of the next days, the game will gradually allow for more participants. In order to join the beta as one of the first, pre-registered players should check for a mail containing their beta key. InnoGames is also handing out keys via various social media pages. The Closed Beta will start with the browser version of the game, iOS and Android will follow at a later date.
For more info, visit http://www.innogames.com/nl/browser-games/tribal-wars-2/
Articles You May Enjoy
- gPotato now offering Bigpoint browser games
- gPotato and Bigpoint have announced a partnership that allows gPotato to offer Bigpoint's browser-based titles through gpotato.com.
- SMITE hosts Seven Days of Saturnalia Event
- Hi-Rez has recently announced that the Seven Days of Saturnalia are upon us. Enjoy daily pantheon sales, 50% off all voice packs, and free gem...
- ArcheAge: 3rd closed beta coming soon
- Publisher Trion Worlds and developer XLGAMES have concluded the second Closed Beta Event for its long-awaited MMORPG adventure ArcheAge to gre...