Tribal Wars 2: Closed Beta Begins
Today InnoGames launched the Closed Beta to its strategy-MMO Tribal Wars 2. The successor to strategy hit Tribal Wars will start with a moderate number of players to first ensure server stability – over the course of the next days, the game will gradually allow for more participants. In order to join the beta as one of the first, pre-registered players should check for a mail containing their beta key. InnoGames is also handing out keys via various social media pages. The Closed Beta will start with the browser version of the game, iOS and Android will follow at a later date.
For more info, visit http://www.innogames.com/nl/browser-games/tribal-wars-2/
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9: New ERTA class released
- WEBZEN, a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games released a brand new class, ERTA, for the dungeon-based MORPG, CONTINENT OF THE ...
- Card Hunter for Windows and Mac launches on Steam today
- Blue Manchu today announced that Card Hunter is available now for Windows and Mac via Steam.
- SMITE announces closed beta
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced the closed beta dates for its upcoming MOBA, SMITE.