Tribal Wars 2: Closed Beta Begins June 24th
Today InnoGames announced the closed beta start of its strategy MMO Tribal Wars 2. On June 10, the English-speaking beta server was opened to the first players. Everyone who signed up for a beta key, no matter how long ago, might be among the first to playtest the new game. During the first days of beta, the team will only allow for a moderate number of players in the game. After initial performance tests, the beta will quickly be opened to significantly more participants. The beta will start for browser only, with the launch of the Open beta, the game will also be available for Android and iOS. Players can set up one account for all platforms and play from whichever combination of devices they choose.
For more info, visit www.tribalwars2.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE The Morrigan Goddess in Review
- The Morrigan is incredibly tricky to use though. She’s got a full kit that does amazing things.
- World of Tanks Launches Two New Combat Modes in Update 9.4
- Wargaming today announced Update 9.4 for World of Tanks has released in North America and Europe, and will go live in Asia and Korea on Novemb...
- MMOHuts Weekly Recap #99 Aug 19 - Vanguard, Elsword, District 187, Neverwinter, & More
- Omer hits us with the latest MMO news in the weekly recap #99