Trials of Ascension Reaches $50,000 Goals and Announces Dragons Goal
Forged Chaos has announced that Trials of Ascension’s crowdfunding effort has now reached its $50,000 goal. This goal marks the inclusion of pull carts in the game at launch. Now, a new goal and campaign has been announced to push the game to $60,000: Release the Dragons.
The goals for the campaign are:
$52,500: Concept art revealed for fire and frost dragon hatchling and young ages.
$55,000: Concept art revealed for fire and frost dragon juvenile and adolescent ages.
$57,500: Concept art revealed for fire and frost dragon adult and ancient ages.
$60,000: Dragons will be a playable race at the launch of the game.
During this phase of the campaign, additional dragon-themed prizes will be available for players who donate past certain amounts. More information can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal Adds New Tier to Kickstarter
- Starting today you can get the new SENTINEL reward tier which is priced at a reasonable €15 ($16.34) for the limited early bird version.
- Villagers And Heroes: Reborn Update Brings Massive Overhauls
- Mad Otter Games is very excited to announce Villagers and Heroes: REBORN, the latest in a long line of changes that brings a whole new life.
- Guns and Robot's Temple of the Dragon Arena Spotlighted
- Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today introduced new arena in their online shooter Guns and Robots.