Trials of Ascension Prepares For Kickstarter Campaign
Forged Chaos has announced that on February 19th at 3pm EST, it will launch a new Kickstarter page for Trials of Ascension, featuring new images, video, information, and rewards. The developers said in a newsletter:
Countless hours upon hours went into its preparation. We utilized our demo testers to create exciting video content. We organized a focus group using pillars of the community to critique three versions of the pages. Professionals were brought in to help us with our information content and video production; custom artwork was commissioned and a special surprise waits for our fans at the very end of the KS video! Even new rewards are being offered for backing, including special Early Bird rewards, allowing you to back at higher tiers for less!
We’ve done everything we can to show the world proof of concept and capability. Magic, combat, crafting, gathering, construction, and everything else from our roadmap has been completed. Additional content has also been introduced, exceeding our initial goals! And every bit of it is a solid base for us to continue to build on. It’s not just flash and fluff to impress you, it’s whole systems!
Soon, it will all be in your hands, so please, let’s make this happen. Tell everyone you know and pledge as much as you can so we can all enjoy Trials of Ascension!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Dragon Age Mobile Review
- Lately, we’ve been seeing a trend wherein companies get their selling franchises and port it off through various spin-offs in different cons...
- Dragon Nest EU Introduces Kali in February Patch
- Kali herself offers a devastating and diverse range of melee and ranged attacks, with specialty depending on which class path you follow. Util...
- Ecol Tactics Movement Trailer Released
- GamesCampus has launched a new trailer for the turn-based strategy MMO Ecol Tactics, showing off how easy the game is to play for people who m...