Triad Wars: April Update Incoming
Triad Wars players should be in for a new update on Wednesday. While the official patch notes are still pending, the team has offered a few indications of what to expect new when the patch goes live:
‣ A new Raid Start Screen that displays favors for you and the defender.
‣ 20 new store items, including facial hair.
‣ Improved Player Profile and UI.
‣ AI can now play favors against you and become more aggressive at higher ranks.
‣ Improvements to operations in difficulty and variety.
‣ Improved tutorial.
‣ Improved mouse and keyboard controls.
‣ Refer a friend system.
Read up more on what to expect here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Torchlight Coming to Handheld Devices Later This Year
- The award-winning action RPG series Torchlight is heading to mobile devices in 2015!
- Elsword updates with new dungeons, mounts and more
- It's time to saddle up! Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MORPG Elsword has introduced its brand-new mount system and...
- Guild Wars 2 - "Escape from Lion's Arch" details revealed
- NCSOFT and ArenaNet has released a teaser video trailer for the upcoming living world release “Escape from Lion’s Arch”.