Triad Wars: April Update Incoming
Triad Wars players should be in for a new update on Wednesday. While the official patch notes are still pending, the team has offered a few indications of what to expect new when the patch goes live:
‣ A new Raid Start Screen that displays favors for you and the defender.
‣ 20 new store items, including facial hair.
‣ Improved Player Profile and UI.
‣ AI can now play favors against you and become more aggressive at higher ranks.
‣ Improvements to operations in difficulty and variety.
‣ Improved tutorial.
‣ Improved mouse and keyboard controls.
‣ Refer a friend system.
Read up more on what to expect here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Offworld Trading Company: Early Access Now Available
- Players are now able to begin colonizing Mars in Offworld Trading Company, the economic RTS from Mohawk Games, as the title is now available o...
- Episode Five of Mabinogi's The Saga: Iria Live
- Another fresh dose of drama has just hit Nexon’s fantasy MMO Mabinogi.