Triad Wars: April Update Incoming
Triad Wars players should be in for a new update on Wednesday. While the official patch notes are still pending, the team has offered a few indications of what to expect new when the patch goes live:
‣ A new Raid Start Screen that displays favors for you and the defender.
‣ 20 new store items, including facial hair.
‣ Improved Player Profile and UI.
‣ AI can now play favors against you and become more aggressive at higher ranks.
‣ Improvements to operations in difficulty and variety.
‣ Improved tutorial.
‣ Improved mouse and keyboard controls.
‣ Refer a friend system.
Read up more on what to expect here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Launches Today
- A new class, a new act, and tons of other content hits during the official launch from Grinding Gear Games.
- Novus Aeterno Introduces Volatility System
- In addition to network improvements this week, Novus Aeterno introduced a new volatility system to deal with enemy knockback on unit death.
- 505 Games Press Preview: Portal Knights, ADR1FT, The Guest
- The development team, Keen, has been working on Portal Knights for a few years now and it really shows.