Tree of Savior Announces Founder’s Server and Launch Date
IMCGames, developer and publisher of Tree of Savior, has announced its head start and launch dates for the free-to-play MMORPG’s English servers.
Tree of Savior will launch on Steam first with a Founder’s Server, giving players who purchase a Founder’s bundle exclusive access to the servers before its public launch. The idea behind this staging is to prevent bot accounts from the early days of the game’s service and to offer a stable early environment for players.
What this means is that players can get access three months early for a $49.99 bundle, two months early for a $29.99 bundle, one month early for $19.99, or begin the game for free at its official launch date on June 19. Full details can be found here and the graphic below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Summoner's Legion Reveals Date of Open Beta Launch
- R2Games, global publisher of free-to-play games, is announcing today the launch date of its first browser CCG, Summoner's Legion.
- TERA Rising: Dungeon Assault Coming September 10
- En Masse Entertainment announced today it is adding four all-new dungeons with dynamic new game modes, epic bosses, and elite gear to its MMO,...
- M&M Heroes: Champions of Ashan PvP Tournament Begins Today
- Today, Ubisoft® announced an outstanding tournament held in the tactical online RPG Might & Magic® Heroes® Online. The “Champions of ...