Tree of Savior’s Upcoming CBT Bans Video Broadcasting
More news from our partner TreeofSaviorGame.com:
The Closed Beta Testing (CBT) policy of Tree of Savior prohibits test participants to stream or broadcast the TOS testing gameplay online. This means that we should not expect any fan released video content or streams for the upcoming CBT.
Warnings and bans will be issued to players who violate the terms of service for CBT. Looks like we won’t be getting a glimpse of gameplay yet!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend of Silkroad Begins Open Beta
- JC Planet has announced that the open beta for its new MMORPG, Legend of Silkroad, has begun.
- Smite Reveals Patch 3.2 Rolling Thunder
- This afternoon, Hi-Rez revealed its patch notes for Smite Patch 3.2: Rolling Thunder.
- Gameglobe now in Open Beta
- Square Enix and Bigpoint have announced that Gameglobe is now in open beta.