Tree of Savior Offers Details on Second English Closed Beta
Tree of Savior‘s team has revealed new details on the upcoming closed beta test for the English version, starting at the end of October.
The beta test will run for one month, from October 27th through November 25, and aims to improve translation. IMCGAMES will also be updating the game to try to keep up to speed with the latest Korean version. Best of all, there will be no limit on the number of testers.
In order to take part, you can register on the TOS homepage starting October 19. Previous beta testers are already welcome and don’t need to re-register. Beta keys will be sent via email from October 21 through October 23. The team notes that there will be an IP block for countries where Tree of Savior has a local publisher, such as Korea and Japan.
More details are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Operation Frostline comes to EVE Online
- Today brought the largest release for EVE Online in 2015, which includes an evolution of EVE’s epic sci-fi storyline.
- Brawl Busters launches St. Patrick's Day fun
- A new update arrived in Brawl Busters today with a St. Patrick's Day theme.
- RuneScape: Player heat maps released
- Jagex, creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, have today released two new heats maps that visually depict player activity b...