Tree of Savior Offers Details on Second English Closed Beta
Tree of Savior‘s team has revealed new details on the upcoming closed beta test for the English version, starting at the end of October.
The beta test will run for one month, from October 27th through November 25, and aims to improve translation. IMCGAMES will also be updating the game to try to keep up to speed with the latest Korean version. Best of all, there will be no limit on the number of testers.
In order to take part, you can register on the TOS homepage starting October 19. Previous beta testers are already welcome and don’t need to re-register. Beta keys will be sent via email from October 21 through October 23. The team notes that there will be an IP block for countries where Tree of Savior has a local publisher, such as Korea and Japan.
More details are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Early Access Test 3 to Include New Tier 8 Vehicles
- These new powerful vehicles which include the M1A1 Abrams, T-90, Leopard 2A5 and more will help Early Access players rain destruction.
- Maestia Open Beta Begins. EU Only
- Maestia begins open beta testing on BigPoint's portal. The game is Europe only though - North American IPs are restricted from accessing ...
- Cloud Chamber: Story-based MMO launching next week
- Investigate North's story-based MMO, Cloud Chamber, is ready for global launch. Coming out next Thursday 7th August, its innovative mix ...