Tree of Savior: New Info on International Test server
A new update from the Tree of Savior team talks about the use of language pack files that can be updated on the fly while playing the game. Each term or phrase is identified with a unique key. Once this is edited, it will be updated real time in the game. Translated texts will also be shared via OTC repository where fans can see the development of the texts. Also important to note that English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish are supported languages.
imcGAMES is also looking at overseas service providers at the moment for their international server. Amazon AWS is one of the candidates mentioned in the blog.
They are also currently developing user login method via Facebook and Google+ accounts. Exact date of international testing is still not mentioned. However, an estimated date of after the Korean CBT2.
For more info, visit http://treeofsaviorgame.com/news/1395/int-server-lang-pack-beta-test-update/
Articles You May Enjoy
- WH40K Eternal Crusade: Livestream today
- Team Critical Hit is hosting their 4th Eternal Crusade livestream this Friday, August 1st, 2014 from 1:30-2:30pm EDT (1030am PT, 530pm UTC) on...
- Blade & Soul May 21st Livestream Facts Recap
- After several years of waiting, NCSoft has finally re-announced that Blade & Soul will be coming to the west (for REALS this time)
- Dating in MMORPGs
- Dating in MMORPGs. A look at MMOs and MMORPGs with in game dating and marriage mechanics.