Tree of Savior: New FAQ & Korean Players Expecting Improvements
GM Lesley of IMC Games has recently released a new FAQ regarding their upcoming MMORPG, Tree of Savior, which details such questions as which class was played the most, which class had the most selected advanced class ranking, which player had the highest level and more.
Many Koreans are also expressing their concerns regarding the current state of the game, which surveys suggesting that while many users are pleased with the game, many others were very disappointed and claims that the game falls short of expecations.
For more info, visit http://treeofsaviorgame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brave Frontier Celebrates Its 2nd Year Anniversary
- Brave Frontier is celebrating its second year anniversary for the entire month of November.
- Street Fighter V Launch Review
- But I have hope for Street Fighter V. I say that I have hope because that’s the only feature that’s bloody open to be used right now!
- Celtic Heroes Launches for Android
- Independent Glasgow based studio One Thumb Mobile today announced the launch of its free to play MMORPG, Celtic Heroes, on Android.