Tree of Savior: New FAQ & Korean Players Expecting Improvements
GM Lesley of IMC Games has recently released a new FAQ regarding their upcoming MMORPG, Tree of Savior, which details such questions as which class was played the most, which class had the most selected advanced class ranking, which player had the highest level and more.
Many Koreans are also expressing their concerns regarding the current state of the game, which surveys suggesting that while many users are pleased with the game, many others were very disappointed and claims that the game falls short of expecations.
For more info, visit http://treeofsaviorgame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms prepares for NEMEXIS
- Players of Combat Arms will be treated to a new special update next week, January 18.
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot: Defense Crafting Now Available
- Today, Ubisoft released a major update for The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, bringing defense crafting to Opulencia in an effort to bring more v...
- Marvel Mighty Heroes iOS Mobile Review
- More often than not, we’ve encountered games that entice us purely out of hype. More often so is that it’s because it’s based on fandom ...