Tree of Savior: New FAQ & Korean Players Expecting Improvements
GM Lesley of IMC Games has recently released a new FAQ regarding their upcoming MMORPG, Tree of Savior, which details such questions as which class was played the most, which class had the most selected advanced class ranking, which player had the highest level and more.
Many Koreans are also expressing their concerns regarding the current state of the game, which surveys suggesting that while many users are pleased with the game, many others were very disappointed and claims that the game falls short of expecations.
For more info, visit http://treeofsaviorgame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Omnimon Arrives in Digimon Masters
- Joymax has announced another update this week - new content for Digimon Masters Online.
- Dragomon Hunter February Update Features Samurai Class
- Aeria Games has revealed a new class, two new dungeons, a new guild boss, and bug fixes in their Dragomon Hunter February 2016 update!
- TERA Rising: BAMKiller Event Annouced
- The basic idea is that the in-game “Big Ass Monsters” (BAMs for short) from TERA: Rising have broken out of the game and are invading the ...