Tree of Savior: New FAQ & Korean Players Expecting Improvements
GM Lesley of IMC Games has recently released a new FAQ regarding their upcoming MMORPG, Tree of Savior, which details such questions as which class was played the most, which class had the most selected advanced class ranking, which player had the highest level and more.
Many Koreans are also expressing their concerns regarding the current state of the game, which surveys suggesting that while many users are pleased with the game, many others were very disappointed and claims that the game falls short of expecations.
For more info, visit http://treeofsaviorgame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Invasion Begins – Aliens Take Over the World of Arctic Combat
- Webzen, Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, unleashes a heart-stopping new Alien Defense Mode for the modern military...
- Ascent - The Space Game Early Look
- Combat is definitely not everything in Ascent, however. In fact, past the first few hours in the game, you may find yourself partaking in comb...
- Divinity: Original Sin II Unlocks Romances and Shapeshifting
- Campaign backers (including PayPal pledges) have unlocked two additional stretch goals; Love & Hate and the Shapeshifting Mask.