Tree of Savior Begins Search for Korean CBT Players, Confirms F2P
To start off, Nexon has confirmed that Tree of Savior will be free to play with optional microtransations (no subscription), good news for many fans of the game. The game will also be rated for all ages to play.
The Korean CBT is now accepting applicants until January 11, 2015. 3,000 players will be chosen and announced on January 14. These testers will receive a special title and armband item. The test begins on January 15, and players will be limited to 28 of the 80 classes, with a maximum level of 60.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alliance of Valiant Arms Celebrates 5th Anniversary with New Map
- To commemorate five years of multiplayer mayhem, A.V.A. is launching a new, action-packed map of a deserted island, home to rebels and a huge...
- Mighty Party Legendary Party Update Announced
- Panoramik Inc is pleased to announce the Legendary Party Update for free to play card strategy MMORPG Mighty Party.
- Black Desert Online Impressions - Kuniochi, Ninja, and Siege Warfare
- It's been several months since Black Desert Online released in North America and Europe. In that time the game has had some major updates...