Tree of Savior Begins Search for Korean CBT Players, Confirms F2P
To start off, Nexon has confirmed that Tree of Savior will be free to play with optional microtransations (no subscription), good news for many fans of the game. The game will also be rated for all ages to play.
The Korean CBT is now accepting applicants until January 11, 2015. 3,000 players will be chosen and announced on January 14. These testers will receive a special title and armband item. The test begins on January 15, and players will be limited to 28 of the 80 classes, with a maximum level of 60.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu (NA) - Now available on Steam (in closed beta)
- ANKAMA today announces that its hit MMORPG WAKFU is now available on Steam through a closed beta for English speaking countries. The access to...
- Marvel Avengers Academy Hosts Guardians of the Galaxy Event
- MARVEL Avengers Academy welcomes the famously beloved Guardians of the Galaxy team, reimagined as students, to campus!
- TERA: Rising to Enter the Wounded World on July 8
- En Masse Entertainment announces the Wounded World update for TERA:Rising, introducing new dungeons and more.