Tree of Savior Begins Search for Korean CBT Players, Confirms F2P
To start off, Nexon has confirmed that Tree of Savior will be free to play with optional microtransations (no subscription), good news for many fans of the game. The game will also be rated for all ages to play.
The Korean CBT is now accepting applicants until January 11, 2015. 3,000 players will be chosen and announced on January 14. These testers will receive a special title and armband item. The test begins on January 15, and players will be limited to 28 of the 80 classes, with a maximum level of 60.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Secret World Celebrates Second Anniversary With Love & Loathing
- Funcom's The Secret World celebrates its second anniversary with a bang! The Guardians of Gaia event starts today, where massive Golems i...
- Sega Europe Acquires Amplitude Studios
- SEGA Europe have today announced the acquisition of the award-winning French game development outfit, Amplitude Studios.
- Team Fortress 2 Review
- Team Fortress 2 is one of the best games to ever hit the free to play market.