Tree of Savior: Armbands Visuals Available In-Game
Apparently visual accessories in Tree of Savior are not limited to headgears and costumes only. Recent finding shows that Armband will also affect the outlook of a character.
At the start of CBT1, it is specifically mentioned that Tree of Savior CBT1 participants will receive a special title and an armband. Back then no one knew what armbands were until the recent alchemist video
After TOSGame did a search in the items database in TOSWIKI, we realize that the armband (called Red Armband), weighs 10g, requires level 40 and all jobs can wear it. The best part however is that the armband comes with three sockets. Sockets can be used to add gems later in the game.
For more info, visit http://treeofsaviorgame.com/equipment/1437/armband-visual-accessory-in-tos/
Articles You May Enjoy
- RedBull Battlegrounds returns with a 3-city Starcraft II tournament tour
- Red Bull Media House announced today the 2014 tournament event calendar for its Red Bull eSports initiative, featuring Blizzard Entertainmentâ...
- Overwatch: Hero Gameplay Previews
- Blizzard is offering early fans who are hyped about Overwatch a treat today - video gameplay previews of all twelve of its starting heroes.
- MU Online: Season 9 Update is Now Live
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has announced the release of Season 9, MU Onlineâ€™s latest content update.