Tree of Savior: Armbands Visuals Available In-Game
Apparently visual accessories in Tree of Savior are not limited to headgears and costumes only. Recent finding shows that Armband will also affect the outlook of a character.
At the start of CBT1, it is specifically mentioned that Tree of Savior CBT1 participants will receive a special title and an armband. Back then no one knew what armbands were until the recent alchemist video
After TOSGame did a search in the items database in TOSWIKI, we realize that the armband (called Red Armband), weighs 10g, requires level 40 and all jobs can wear it. The best part however is that the armband comes with three sockets. Sockets can be used to add gems later in the game.
For more info, visit http://treeofsaviorgame.com/equipment/1437/armband-visual-accessory-in-tos/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infographic: The Evolution of Warframe
- Warframe is celebrating the holiday season by looking back at its evolution since the game's launch on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- World of Tanks Blitz German Tank Destroyers Roll In
- World of Tanks update 2.11 lets loose a number of German tank destroyers from the famous Grille 15 branch, as well as new map Vineyards.
- The Aurora World - First Impressions
- Aurora World is a point-and-click (WASD movement included) type MMORPG with some generic features as well as some unique features.