Transformers Universe Team Announces Plans For Summer Release
Jagex has emerged with a new “State of the Factions” community letter for Transformers Universe today, revealing that the game is actually ready for a launch this summer.
In the letter, CEO Mark Gerhard promises regular updates coming from the Transformers Universe team as the game ramps up for its final release through upcoming beta tests. The game has been built as a massively online tactical action game (MOTA) where players recruit a squad of Bots for their faction, each with their own powers and styles, to do battle in multiple modes.
The letter also promises the release of an in-game trailer and screenshots soon. You can read the full letter here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World International: Rising Call now Live!
- The PWI team is excited to announce that PWI: Rising Call, the latest content update for Perfect World Entertainment's free-to-play fanta...
- Bloodline Champions Will Be Free to Play
- Bloodline Champions is a dota style game that's being published by Funcom. It was announced that the game would be free to play with opti...
- Mabinogi Duel Soft Launches in Select Territories
- Mabinogi Duel is released on iOS and Android platforms for players in Australia, Canada, Demark, Sweden, Finland, Norway and Malaysia.