Transformers Universe Team Announces Plans For Summer Release
Jagex has emerged with a new “State of the Factions” community letter for Transformers Universe today, revealing that the game is actually ready for a launch this summer.
In the letter, CEO Mark Gerhard promises regular updates coming from the Transformers Universe team as the game ramps up for its final release through upcoming beta tests. The game has been built as a massively online tactical action game (MOTA) where players recruit a squad of Bots for their faction, each with their own powers and styles, to do battle in multiple modes.
The letter also promises the release of an in-game trailer and screenshots soon. You can read the full letter here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nether Adds First Community Selected Features in New Content Update
- Phosphor Games announces news for Nether that includes a new subway system, wing gliders, and a massive new nether.
- TERA: Fate of Arun Introduces Players to the Mysterious Northern Arun
- En Masse Entertainment is pleased to announce the launch of TERA: Fate of Arun, the first expansion to its award-winning action MMORPG for PC.
- New First Assault Character Revealed: Maven
- Today, Neople has released its first major content update for First Assault, introducing a new character and new map.