Trails of Ascension: Big Update Coming Soon
The ToA team has been extremely busy testing their upcoming demo for about a month now. Just over a month ago, they invited our champions, heroes and legends to join us in our first-ever test. They had over 20 people plus staff running around hacking on each other and exploring the small but beautiful area they’ve built. They’re about a week away from the next much larger test, which will include a ton of new functionality, including
- Account Creation: Now testers will create an account that will persist through their various log ins. This of course also means log in validation has been implemented.
- Network Tests: During our first test, we had about 25 people logged in from around the globe.
- Naming: Our naming system has been implemented. You can now name others whatever you want and it will be remembered.
- Combat Enhancements: Combat continues to get improved with more precise collision detection, improved animations, etc. If you don’t know, ToA combat allows you to equip a weapon or shield in each hand in any combination and you control those hands individually. It’s an incredibly fun system that allows you to adopt the fighting style that suits you best.
- Unarmed Combat: No longer do you need weapons to smite your enemy! Drop steel and use good old fashioned fist-to-face tactics!
And much more. For more info, visit http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=19704ba629cbb30234848e58f&id=17bf370011&e=04761ba858
Articles You May Enjoy
- Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Game Review
- If you are a member of the old guard of strategy games, you have probably heard of Homeworld.
- TERA Aces Wild Update Announced
- The upcoming Aces Wild update for the popular true action combat MMORPG TERA will launch in North America on Thursday, July 7, 2016.
- Wargame: Red Dragon Presents "Korean War 2: Korea Harder"
- Wargame is back with a second dose of free DLC for the million-selling franchise's third installment, Wargame Red Dragon. In this new exp...