Total War: WARHAMMER: Vampire Campaign Gameplay Revealed
Creative Assembly have unveiled more new gameplay from Total War: WARHAMMER, focussing on the Vampire Counts and some of their unique gameplay mechanics, technology and battlefield units.
This new video also provides an in-depth look at the Raise Dead recruitment mechanic, and how it improves as the corpse-count rises and the bodies stack up…
With dev commentary, this Campaign Walkthrough also introduces the Master Necromancer Heinrich Kemmler, and examines some of the most powerful abilities in the Vampire Counts’ arsenal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battle of Toys: Arcade Brawler Launches on iOS
- TinyBytes Games, a studio comprised of industry veterans that are committed to bringing fun-filled games to mobile devices globally, announced...
- MechWarrior Online World Championships Announced
- Signups are now open for the qualifying rounds of the highest skill tournament in eSports, the MechWarrior Online World Championships for 2016
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Free to Play Transition Interview
- It's pretty well-known by now that Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade was meant to be Free to Play at some point.