Total War Battles: Kingdom Launches Game-Changing Beta Update
Launching today, Beta Version 0.3 of Total War Battles: KINGDOM on PC brings new features and changes to the game based on crucial player feedback from the initial Open Beta Stages.
- The key new changes to the game include:
- Timers dramatically reduced for longer play sessions
- Overhauled water system
- Newly Implemented Neighbour Bonus System
- New realm layout making it easier to navigate
- And much, much more…
For the complete Beta Version 0.3 changelist, follow this link.
Total War Battles: KINGDOM, a challenging free-to-play, persistent-world strategy game currently in Open Beta on PC is available to download from Steam and play now.
Intended to be the perfect slice of Total War gaming on the go, Total War Battles: KINGDOM is currently in wider Open Beta on PC. This signals the start of the public releases for Total War Battles: KINGDOM, with tablet versions coming soon and other Mac and mobile versions in the near future. With one persistent world, players will be able to continue their campaign across multiple devices, at home, work or out and about.
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 Arrives On Steam
- Webzen has announced the launch of C9 (Continent of the Ninth Seal) on Steam.
- Combat Arms Adds New Map - Vertigo
- Combat Arms adds the new Map Veritgo as well as a new training mission. Players can also purchase a new sniper rifle called M-200.
- MMOHuts Weekly Recap #100 Aug 26 - Arctic Combat, SevenCore, DarkBlood, Requeim, & More
- Omer brings us the 100th MMOHut Weekly Recap with information about Arctic Combat, League of Legends, Requiem, Forsaken World, SevenCore, Dark...