Title and Details Released for Highly Anticipated MU Rebirth
WEBZEN Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, reveals the title and details for MU REBIRTH, a thrilling new adaption of the full-3D fantasy RPG, MU ONLINE. Originally referred to as MU CHRONICLE R, this exciting MMORPG features faster leveling, an exciting new Rebirth option and wide selection of new, free items. MU REBIRTH will officially enter closed beta testing on Wednesday, July 3, 2013.
Fans of the highly acclaimed MU ONLINE will be thrilled to learn that MU REBIRTH is based on the classic gaming style of its predecessor and shares many of the game’s features. However, unlike MU ONLINE, this new adaption focuses heavily on intense PvP interaction and features three exciting new components:
– Faster Leveling – Level up faster than ever before! For the first time in MU history, players can level up to 400 (which is the regular maximum for both MU ONLINE and MU REBIRTH) in just one to two hours.
– Rebirth Feature – After reaching level 400, players can strengthen their characters through the game’s new Rebirth Feature. This allows players to start their characters at level 1 again to accumulate more points, while all their stats remain the same.
– New Free Items – MU REBIRTH offers a wide range of weapons and armor that can be redeemed in the item shop with free game cash, which can be earned within the game.
The worldwide release of MU REBIRTH on WEBZEN.com marks the game’s official debut on all servers across the globe. To celebrate the game’s launch, WEBZEN will host a massive global PvP tournament for cash prizes. Details will be announced on July 3.
WEBZEN has also launched an exciting giveaway on the new Facebook page for MU REBIRTH. From now through July 3, anyone who likes the game’s page and shares a special post will be automatically entered in a raffle for prizes (including an Alienware Gaming Laptop, W Coins or gPotato currency and a Grand Prize TBA.)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Free-to-play News in Review - 10/2/2015
- What looked like it might be a quiet week for our little niche of gaming news still ended up leaving us with some gems to report on.