tinyBuild Games: Mike Rose Now Joins the Team
Alongside its own in-house projects, tinyBuild has been treading the indie publishing waters for a while now, helping out on promising third-party titles like first-person gun-ballet Lovely Planet, backwards-platformer Spoiler Alert, and furniture eat-em-up Not the Robots.
Now tinyBuild is stepping up its publishing efforts, and has brought Rose onboard to help guide the assault. Rose was previously a video game critic for eight years, writing for numerous high-profile outlets including Gamasutra, Pocket Gamer, Kotaku, Gamezebo, and more.
“I know the indie scene like the back of both of my hands, and the fronts of them as well,” Rose mused. “I started out writing about games due to my love for finding smaller, lesser known titles from new developers, so this move into more directly helping developers create the games of their dreams is simply my obvious next step.”
For more info, visit http://tinybuild.com/hello-im-the-new-guy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage II Helios Expansion Now Live
- NCSOFT today announced that Lineage II’s latest expansion, Helios, is now live for all players.
- Rainbow Six Siege Beta Impressions
- The actual gameplay felt lackluster. The game just doesn't feel challenging, and its not the fault of our opponents.
- Karos Online Open Beta plagued with Bugs / Glitches
- The Open Beta for Karos Online is here! Unfortunately though, the game launched with many bugs and glitches - the most annoying being the conn...