Throw Trucks with your Mind Premiers at PAX East 2014
Lat Ware and the team of Crooked Tree are making their post-launch debut of Throw Trucks for the masses to check out at this year’s PAX East Indie Mega Booth! Throw Trucks promises head to head competitive telekinetic battles at players battle to crush each other with various objects, or coordinate their powers to steal a fridge in a radical variant on the standard capture the flag motif.
In-game powers are controlled and improved utilizing a series of brainwave related elements detected by a headset worn while playing. Utilizing your calm and focus, players are capable of jumping incredibly high, slowing their fall to glide through the air, pick up and throw objects, negate kinetic energy, and even go invisible or unleash forcefields to deflect killing blows.
In Boston and want to check it out? They’re at Booth 1082. Just look for the signature headsets. Not in Boston? Never fear as JamesBl0nde is stopping by Saturday morning to shoot a first look video to air next week on MMOHuts!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shikihime Garden - Rixty Cards Available; New update coming soon
- Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher recently has announced their teaming up with the payment service provider Rixty to launch ...
- Auto Club Revolution: Adds "Alfa Romeo" Car to its Virtual Lineup
- Now Auto Club Revolution players will get the chance to find out for themselves what makes Alfas so desirable with the announcement that one o...
- League of Legends - World Finals Venue Annouced
- Riot Games have announced the 2014 League of Legends World Final will be held in South Korea’s Sangam Stadium on October 19th.