Three Kingdoms shutting down
Uforia announced that it would be shutting down Three Kingdoms: The Battle Begins on August 30th.
No reason for the shut down was given; however, the servers will be granting 8xEXP from now until the final day. The Item Mall will also be closed today to prevent future purchases.
Three Kingdoms is an MMORPG based on the era in Chinese history by the same name. Uforia has only been running the MMO since early 2009. Uforia also runs Camon Hero, Mercenary Wars, Red War, and Nostale.
Three Kingdoms Gameplay Screenshot
The Original Announcement:
Hello Uforians,We’re sorry to have to announce the end of our service operation of Three Kingdoms. We extend our thanks to all of you for supporting us and the game during its time of operation.We would like to provide you with a schedule of the important dates so that you can say your goodbyes and get the most out of the game before the closure.August 8th 7 PM PST – Start of 8x EXPAugust 9th 7 PM PST – Three Kingdoms’ Item Mall will be closed.August 30th – Three Kingdoms’ Service will be halted.Thank you once again for playing Three Kingdoms.Regards,Team Uforia
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World Awakening Expansion Now Available
- Forsaken World Awakening allows players to battle the most difficult bosses in the game on the new Ever Abyss map.
- Counter-Strike Nexon Zombies: New Content Announced
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce that the hugely popular competitive shooter Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies will receive a wealth of new con...
- Allstar Heroes: New mobile MOBA game coming soon
- Allstar Games, a newly launched UK focused arm of a successful Asian mobile publisher, is pleased to announce its arrival in the west with All...