Thirst of Night Shuts Down
Kabam will be shutting down Thirst of Night on Thursday, January 31, with all game servers going permanently online.
An email from the company stated that:
Kabam and the Thirst of Night Team cannot express enough how much we’ve appreciated your support for the game, but unfortunately, development for Thirst of Night will be discontinued indefinitely.
Kabam also publishes Crystal Saga, The Godfather, and Dragons of Atlantis, among other web-based free-to-play titles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove Open Beta Review
- The game is voxel-based, fully destructible, and has a similar, but brighter and more fluid, graphic style to Minecraft.
- Black Gold Online: New class revealed - The Conjurers
- Today Black Gold Online unveiled a mage class on the Steampunk Side – The Conjurers, who fuse steam tech with powers of dark magic.
- The Repopulation Launches Build 15.6.1
- Today, The Repopulation has launched its 15.6.1 patch.