Thirst of Night Shuts Down
Kabam will be shutting down Thirst of Night on Thursday, January 31, with all game servers going permanently online.
An email from the company stated that:
Kabam and the Thirst of Night Team cannot express enough how much we’ve appreciated your support for the game, but unfortunately, development for Thirst of Night will be discontinued indefinitely.
Kabam also publishes Crystal Saga, The Godfather, and Dragons of Atlantis, among other web-based free-to-play titles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Global Tournament & First PvE Content Coming To HEX: Shards of Fate
- HEX Entertainment and Gameforge recently updated with the first single-player PvE content for Hex: Shards of Fate.
- Oculus responds to the false claims by Zenimax
- Recently, the Oculus Rift VR team has spoken publicily regarding the recent claims filed by Zenimax regarding their VR technology
- Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation Now Available on Mobile
- DRAGON QUEST VI: Realms of Revelation is now available for $14.99 on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad and Android devices.