The World II: New bosses annouced
With an already large support of over 10,000 gamers on Steam’s Greenlight service (located at http://steamcommunity.com/
Meet Mecha T-Rex and Clyde the Butcher:
Mecha-Rex seems like your typical Tyrannosaurus-Rex that you probably have seen in other games. We however upped the ante by including a large sharp spiked tail on Mecha-Rex and a large photon gun in his mouth! He’s already ready for action and sure to make his enemies extinct.
His mind is corrupt and his belly is empty. He’s looking for something to fill it. You look like a tasty specimen for him to try. He’s ready to eat your meat and skin you whole! With his giant sword and meat hook, he’s someone you shouldn’t try to hug. Also, don’t ask him about the mask, he’s sensitive about that.
More pictures, info and videos can be found at: http://www.indiedb.com/games/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Hero Announces Seize War
- JC Planet has announced that after its successful launch of Dungeon Hero, it will bring a new update on May 4.
- Shadows Expansion for Endless Legend Available Today
- Endless Legend: Shadows brings a brand new faction, The Forgotten, and features the much-requested new espionage system.
- Halloween in Grepolis: Stir up the Cauldron and become an Alchemist
- InnoGames just launched the Halloween special for its strategy game Grepolis. This year, players are invited to play the part of alchemists - ...