The Taurokian – Now a Playable Race in Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen
Visionary Realms, Inc. is pleased to announce today that the Taurokian has been added to the lineup of playable races for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen.
The minotaur-like race is a large one, considered to be frenzied fighters by the rest of the populace. They were once removed from Terminus, but they have now returned and are ready to fight for supremacy, even prepared to take on the mighty ogres.
From the Taurokian page:
“Their martial prowess originated from their culture that was steeped in brutal warfare and ritualistic dark arts. They learned to master the secrets of steel and iron, forging some of the finest armor and weapons ever wielded on Terminus. The taurokian warriors are known for their strength, speed and frenzied charging ability that they would often use to gore large formations of troops.”
The Taurokian is the sixth confirmed race for Pantheon’s launch, estimated to be arriving in 2017.
Articles You May Enjoy
- HEX: Shards of Fate Unleashes Primal Dawn
- Gameforge and HEX Entertainment are today releasing ‘Primal Dawn’, the fourth set for the trading card game HEX: Shards of Fate.
- Elsword’s 3rd Anniversary Starts Off With A Bang
- KOG celebrates the third anniversary of Elsword with two new jobs for Elesis and a host of anniversary events.
- Age of Wushu: Global Championships Tournament
- Read more about Age of Wushu's Global Championship Tournament!