The Skies: New Multiplayer RPG hits Kickstarter
Eforb Games, an independent game development studio focusing on rich and engaging cross-platform games, today asked gamers to help bring its post-apocalyptic title, the real-time multiplayer RPG The Skies, to PC and Mac in Q2 2015 by supporting its newly-launched Kickstarter campaign. The Skies, which is inspired by the sci-fi novel “Skies”, will feature a rich 3D world where players explore vast regions and cities, passing quests, trading resources and engaging in battle for power. The Kickstarter campaign, which will run through December 23, 2014, will be used to fund core development efforts, with stretch goals including expansions of The Skies franchise to mobile and console platforms including iOS, Android, PlayStation, and Xbox.
Watch the gameplay video trailer here: http://bit.ly/TheSkies_
To learn more about The Skies and help fund the game, please visit: https://www.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New PAL Online Posters and Trailer Unveiled for Gamescom
- Dream Square will reveal its next blockbuster title New PAL Online at Gamescom and the company is proud to present brand new posters and a gor...
- Flyff Gold Announced
- gPotato has announced that Flyff will launch a new "Flyff Gold" update this July.
- FACEIT and Twitch Create New Esports League
- The initiative's flagship league, ECS - Counter-Strike will be the first professional esports league to offer teams co-ownership.