The Skies: New Multiplayer RPG hits Kickstarter
Eforb Games, an independent game development studio focusing on rich and engaging cross-platform games, today asked gamers to help bring its post-apocalyptic title, the real-time multiplayer RPG The Skies, to PC and Mac in Q2 2015 by supporting its newly-launched Kickstarter campaign. The Skies, which is inspired by the sci-fi novel “Skies”, will feature a rich 3D world where players explore vast regions and cities, passing quests, trading resources and engaging in battle for power. The Kickstarter campaign, which will run through December 23, 2014, will be used to fund core development efforts, with stretch goals including expansions of The Skies franchise to mobile and console platforms including iOS, Android, PlayStation, and Xbox.
Watch the gameplay video trailer here: http://bit.ly/TheSkies_
To learn more about The Skies and help fund the game, please visit: https://www.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fable Legends Introduces New Hero: Evienne
- A new hero has recently been announced for Fable Legends, an upcoming action/adventure RPG. Keeper of the legendary sword Brobdingnagian (Brob...
- Guild Wars 2 Queen’s Jubilee Launches Today
- Continuing its commitment to delivering players new Guild Wars 2 content every two weeks, NCSOFT® and ArenaNet ™ are delighted to announce ...
- Sony Online Entertainment Announces Bullet Run
- Sony Online Entertainment has announced that it will be publishing Bullet Run, Acony's MMOFPS previously known as Hedone.