The Secret World: New Investigation Missions Available
Funcom is excited to release a pack of brand new Investigation Missions for The Secret World, called Side-stories: Further Analysis. Sidestories are a new type of downloadable content packs which will come in addition to the game’s regular content updates.
Side-stories: Further Analysis is now live in the in-game Item Shop and it offers four new Investigation Missions with fresh, deep and unique puzzles in New York, Egypt, Transylvania, Hell and more.
The Secret World’s Investigation Missions focus on figuring out mysteries and solving puzzles. Instead of defeating enemies through combat, players instead complete missions by for example deciphering runic texts or piecing together evidence from a murder case, and Further Analysis gives the players even more of this unique MMO content.
For more info, visit http://www.thesecretworld.com/news/sidestories_further_analysis_is_live
Articles You May Enjoy
- City of Titans Kickstarter Interview
- One year into the creation of the CoH spiritual successor Missing Worlds Media has come to the world to find support. Less than one week into ...
- Vainglory Mobile Launch Review (2014)
- The announcement that a company with big name devs putting together a full-blown MOBA for mobile devices stands out from the crowd.
- Guild Wars 2: All-New “Living World Atlas” Now Available
- NCSOFT and ArenaNet has just launched an online experience site and a new video to set the stage for a “final battle” to retake Lion’s A...