The Secret World Hosting First Scenario Weekend
Funcom has announced its first-ever Scenario Weekend for The Secret World. Starting on March 14, 10am Eastern and continuing until March 18, 10am Eastern, the weekend will offer the following bonuses to players:
50% Bonus Aureus: Earned both when you loot tokens and when they are awarded at the end of a completed Scenario.
Free Cooldown Removers: Log in during the weekend to get a free stack of five Venetian Exemptions, which removes all current Scenario cooldowns, from the Item Shop.
Bonus Funcom Points: Every Funcom Points purchase will earn 30% extra Bonus Points (valid for six months to any in-game purchase.)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void Warps Into BlizzCon 2014
- Blizzard Entertainment today offered the first glimpse of StarCraft® II: Legacy of the Void™, its highly anticipated conclusion to the Star...
- Total War: Warhammer Coming to Mac and Linux
- Feral Interactive announces today that it will bring Total War: Warhammer to Mac and Linux this autumn.
- E3 2014 Most Anticipated Online Games
- E3 2014 arrives and we're certainly excited to get our hands on some upcoming online titles. Here's our top anticipated list.