The Secret World Hosting First Scenario Weekend
Funcom has announced its first-ever Scenario Weekend for The Secret World. Starting on March 14, 10am Eastern and continuing until March 18, 10am Eastern, the weekend will offer the following bonuses to players:
50% Bonus Aureus: Earned both when you loot tokens and when they are awarded at the end of a completed Scenario.
Free Cooldown Removers: Log in during the weekend to get a free stack of five Venetian Exemptions, which removes all current Scenario cooldowns, from the Item Shop.
Bonus Funcom Points: Every Funcom Points purchase will earn 30% extra Bonus Points (valid for six months to any in-game purchase.)
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online: Wormhole and mission gameplay updated
- Hyperion also includes major changes to wormhole effects. Since wormholes were introduced into the game years ago, EVE players of all experien...
- Snail Games Announces Age of Wushu Closed Beta
- Snail Games USA has announced that the first closed beta test for its martial-arts inspired MMORPG, Age of Wushu, will begin on Thursday, Nove...
- BattleTech Hits $2.5M and Unlocks PVP Multiplayer
- BattleTech has hit the final co-funding goal of its breakthrough campaign unlocking the fan-favorite PVP Multiplayer component of the game.