The Secret World Hosting First Scenario Weekend
Funcom has announced its first-ever Scenario Weekend for The Secret World. Starting on March 14, 10am Eastern and continuing until March 18, 10am Eastern, the weekend will offer the following bonuses to players:
50% Bonus Aureus: Earned both when you loot tokens and when they are awarded at the end of a completed Scenario.
Free Cooldown Removers: Log in during the weekend to get a free stack of five Venetian Exemptions, which removes all current Scenario cooldowns, from the Item Shop.
Bonus Funcom Points: Every Funcom Points purchase will earn 30% extra Bonus Points (valid for six months to any in-game purchase.)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Celtic Heroes unleashes Halloween update and new expansion
- Celtic Heroes has unleashed a brand new expansion and Halloween update encompassing an all new level of Gelebron’s Tower and Samhain.
- Warhammer 40k Regicide Releases May 5 on Steam Early Access
- A fresh take on the Warhammer universe
- TERA: Fate of Arun - Skycastle Update Now Available
- En Masse today released a major update to its award-winning MMO, TERA: Fate of Arun.